Olive Free Library
Call for Art
SMALL IS BEAUTIFUL – 4th Annual Small Works Show
Curated by Kathy Yacoe
November 20, 2021 – January 8, 2022
1. Up to three pieces of original artwork will be considered for inclusion in the show (no reproductions).
2. All artwork should be no more than 12 inches x 12 inches in size, including frame. All works must be wall hung. Small shelves (to be provided by the artist) for sculptures are acceptable.
3. The library takes a 30% commission on all sales (the artist will receive the remaining 70% of the sale). All artwork must be for sale.
4. Send 3 – 5 jpg or png files of your work to the email address below.
5. Image files should each be named with the artwork’s title only. In the body of the email, please provide details for each of the works, i.e. medium and sizes (height x width):
eg. Untitled1: oil, 5” x 7”
Untitled2: pastel, 8” x 10”
Untitled3: pen & ink, 12” x 12”
6. All artwork must be properly wired ready for hanging. Any work not properly wired will be rejected.
7. All candidates have to be 16 years or older.
8. Please submit your image files by Friday, October 15, 2021.
9. Send your submission to email@example.com
10. If accepted, you will be contacted directly by email with all necessary forms for you to fill in, and submit them with your artwork during intake. Intake day is Monday, November 15.
11. If you want to be added to the Olive Free Library’s email list and find out about its events and other exhibition opportunities, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Exhibition Committee – Olive Free Library Association
4033 Route 28A, West Shokan, NY 12494