Friends of the
Olive Free Library
Friends Membership Donation
There are many ways to participate in the Friends Group. Here are a few:
- Donate money to the Friends Group
- Volunteer 1-2 hours during an event like Olive Day, the Holiday Craft Fair, or Book Fair
- Set-up before or breakdown after an event with other volunteers
- Bake cookies for the Holiday Craft Fair
- Play music for a fundraising event
- Brainstorm or provide organizational support for our fundraising events
- Attend Friends Group monthly meetings
- Share your skills, talents, or expertise
Friends of the Olive Free Library
Library Friends groups are cropping up all over the country. Their activities add an extra level of engagement and support to library goals and programs.
We are looking for volunteers to be a part of the fun and satisfaction of helping this wonderful community resource, The Olive Free Library! Use the link below to let us know how you can help out.
The Friends are a volunteer group whose mission is to benefit the Olive Free Library by raising money, providing volunteers for Library events and programs, raising community awareness of the Library, and advocating on behalf of the Library.
Contact the Friends Group at
The Friends of the Olive Free Library meet on the first Thursday of
the month at 4:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Meetings are open to the public.
July 11 (second Thursday)
Fundraisers for 2024
Membership Drive – May
Library Fair – June 22
Garden Tour – July 13
Olive Day -September 14
Holiday Fair – December 14 & 15